Welcome to the online version of The Mathematics Educator (TME). TME is a student-produced journal published semiannually by the Mathematics Education Student Association (MESA) in the Department of Mathematics and Science Education at the University of Georgia. MESA is an affiliate of the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM).
The Mathematics Educator strives to provide a forum for collaboration of mathematics educators at varying levels of professional experience. Its purpose is to promote the interchange of ideas among the mathematics education community, locally, nationally, and internationally and to present a variety of viewpoints on a broad spectrum of issues related to mathematics education.
The Mathematics Educator publishes a variety of types of manuscripts from students and other professionals in mathematics education including:
• reports of research (including experiments, case studies, surveys, and historical studies),
• descriptions of curriclum projects or classroom experiences;
• literature reviews;
• theoretical analyses;
• critiques of general articles, research reports, books, or software;
• commentaries on research methods in mathematics education;
• commentaries on public policies in mathematics education.
Don't forget to bookmark this page!
Last modified: 30 July 2012.
© 2012 by the Mathematics Education Student Association at The University of Georgia. All rights reserved.
The content and opinions expressed on this Web page do not necessarily reflect
the views of nor are
they endorsed by the University of Georgia or the University System of Georgia.